Student Song Festival 1988
Hello
For a change of usual photos that are posted on the forum I now tell you about an important event took place in 1988.
Each year takes place in Brussels, the student song festival organized by the ULB Polytech.
At this festival, students of different faculties baptized ABelgique to rendezvous and participate in a singing contest. Known melodies are then reinterpreted with unpublished lyrics.
Returning to the facts!
recent years the rivalry between the polytechnic and FPMs UWB is growing.
In previous festivals, Polytech Mons teased the ULB's in their songs ending with: "ULB ULB Mons fuck you" or by "Brussels is the shit"
and their side of the imprinted ULB Polytech stickers where it was marked: "Mons is the shit"
At that time, we must remember that the Fossils begun to be accepted among the students of the ULB baptized this which was very frowned upon by other more sacks folk (ours for example)
In 1988, at a time when the minds of some students were not too wise, the Polytech Mons visited in bruxélèèèèèères to participate in singing competitions as she did every year.
Together with Fuc (kh) ams, they sang a composition ULB insulting, calling them motherfuckers or Fossils. The result is
logic, ULB reacted and a nasty fight, with fists and chains, broke out.
This year the festival has ended earlier than usual because "business Mons" as they say and the polytechnic ulb could not sing in turn the composition of which they had prepared here are the lyrics:
av'nue This one (this av'nue then)
I remember the first time
J 'offspring, I don' know her not
Oh! What this avenue av'nue there (av'nue this one)
I don 'know why (I don' know why)
For students I was accosted
dirty blue And it's me they were treated
I do not understand why (why not)
This is (there)
What I experienced my first "Luigi" ... in public
And there (there)
I understood what it was a "scare".
av'nue This one (av'nue this one)
edge of a place you know, you
The home is no exception
What drinker this place there (that spot)
My years there (my years there) I left
often stuffed
Kriek, brown, or white, nothing secret
Oh! What I've guindaille (ai guindaille)
Then (there)
I dragged myself up all the TD ... intoxicated
J 'wanted (yeah) That
do not end the night! This
av'nue there (av'nue this one)
Was leading all right to kot (e) of blueberries
And every night I was partying their
Oh! What a mess that place (that place)
av'nue This one (av'nue this one)
Oh! That ever I 'might forget
For my youth it was she who had marked in my heart And
ell is etched (ell' is burnt)
is there (there) That
each St-Vee was burned all the floats in the dark
And we (us) the Student
we 'begged to drink
av'nue This one (av'nue this one) There
only one, it lies at the ULB
Leaver here you will recognize
Without any doubts ... is Paul Heger.
Air: This year there (C. Francis)
After this story, the Polytech Mons could not set foot in the festival of singing student and wearing chains was banned in the following festivals.
The following year (1989), in response to Polytech Mons, Brussels has created this new song:
They came like oxen,
In this audience of Janson
Where everything was arranged for them
Yes, provided for them.
they soon appeared,
They could not believe their eyes,
beer flowed in abundance
At the expense of the house.
down on the capital,
To attend the Festival,
Montois If they are, do not dream
No, do not dream.
It 'is really not normal,
If they had come to sing,
Out of their native jungle
Do not ask too much.
The result of their passage
Fit happiness glaziers,
Even Attila had been committing
So great carnage.
But together we swear, We
does not want them at all, is incurable
we know
Being con.
Finally, I wish to commend
Those who have felt cheated,
they can rest assured their money
N 'are not lost.
But he has had to find
A little bit of money, to clean up accounting
CP!
Air: The Extraordinary toy (C. Francis)
surprisingly, being banned from the festival, we could not react!
Over time, this rivalry has faded, it also appears that the Brussels folklore has suffered the same fate.
This is the song sung by Montois at the university, this song was written largely by Fucam's and sung by Mons. You decide!
Mons is here to break everything
Fun,
to mess it up for a damn behind the tie
And without paying anything.
You will do quoiqu'vous
Because after all, verily You are still
qu'des
A bumbling ULB
A Chorus ULB la, la, la, ... (Repeat) It's full of fags
of slut, motherfuckers
There is everything you want
A ULB
I, the AIDS, I'm not afraid I've
from then earlier
I wanted to fuck my dick In
anyone.
Anyone
and it was you I should say anything,
They really have the hole too fat
A ULB
Hide your feathers, fossils
band Is not no baptism your asylum
But you know you étoiler
As large nozzles.
Is that you by a damn shovel
The silver and gold
To mark the imbecility
From ULB ULB
know guindaille
in their chairs as grandfathers,
They are there to listen
as bastards. Should you
ensure r'muer
Drink pints, fun
As Montois on the floor of the ULB
Air: the Elysian fields
Like what we're not totally innocent!
Pierre *
0 comments:
Post a Comment