Saturday, July 28, 2007

What Is Peak Level Of Carbon Monoxide Detector

The "Joke" and "Diversion" Flight of

Vast and important topic I would like to propose here, for he has greatly contributed to the fame of our dear Folklore Faculty ...

I do not know the exact origin but I can already make some details below. In the 60s and early 70s, the operation took place in two phases should be distinguished:
- the "Joke" said in-itself was the main objective, characterized by its originality, its runtime complexity , his "good taste" and its repercussions throughout the City, Region, Country or even, I quote from memory: exposing a Stone allegedly brought by a lunar Apollo mission (it was actually picked up on the slag heap of Héribus), and a flying saucer landing in the swamps of Hyon!
- the "Diversion" which, as its name suggests, was used to cover the main subject and sought to trap as many of our brave countrymen. The blues were usually put to work for its realization, for example by distributing in one evening and all the mailboxes in the City, a paper referring to formalize an epidemic among pets, and inviting holders Dogs and cats an immunization session for free on the Grand Place ... Call of everyone on the same day and at the same time of course ... and distilled water injection to the brave doggies by a handful of students to look very serious in their pristine lab apron! Or display on the windscreen and in one evening, thousands of fake PV inviting poor offenders to appear in the next 13 hours at the office of Police! Reason of infringement of one of the PV (at the discretion of each of them distributed blue): "Static too high in a sloping street"! I have

some newspaper articles in a box deep in my attic and not fail to let you know ... To be continued!

0 comments:

Post a Comment